LIGHTFAIR International 2017 Celebrates All That’s New and Next in Lighting, Design and Technologyminsens-led
LIGHTFAIR International (LFI) opened at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia May 7 with the 28th edition of the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference. Thousands of attendees from around the world streamed into the LFI exhibit halls to experience the products and knowledge transforming the future of light and technology.
Preceding and setting the stage for the trade show opening, the prestigious LFI Innovation Awards highlighted the industry’s most innovative products and designs introduced during the last 12 months. The excitement extending from the Awards is expected to continue through the close of the show on Thursday.
The 2017 LFI Innovation Awards saw 255 entries spanning 14 categories, with each submission judged by an independent panel of lighting professionals. Winning entries exemplified the best in innovative design and thinking. Among the 18 winning entries are these key awards:
- VODE LIGHTING, LLC. (ZipThree 707 Wall Mount): Most Innovative Product of the Year—the program’s highest award, recognizing the most innovative new product, Booth 3111/3117;
- TECH LIGHTING (ELEMENT REFLECTIONS): Design Excellence Award—recognizing outstanding achievement in design, Booth 3024;
- SORAALASER (LaserLight SMD): Technical Innovation Award—recognizing the most forward-thinking advancement in lighting technology, Booth 5807;
- AMS AG (AS7221): Judges’ Citation—special recognition of an innovative product at the judges’ discretion, Booth 5229
Visit http://www.lightfair.com/lightfair/V40/index.cvn?id=10219 for a full list of LFI Innovation Awards 2017 entrants and winners.
LFI has also awarded exhibitors that excelled in visual display and product presentation. The 2017 Best Booth Award Winners are:
- INVISUA NA – 5445 – 100 SQFT
- MP LIGHTING, INC. – 2342 – 200 TO 300 SQFT
- SIGNCOMPLEX LIMITED – 5201 – 400 TO 500 SQFT
- DMF LIGHTING – 1849 – 600 TO 800 SQFT
- RAB LIGHTING INC. – 2649 – 900 SQFT +
- TRESCO LIGHTING – 5809 – NEW EXHIBITOR PAVILION
- SHANGHAI MOONS’ AUTOMATION CONTROL CO., LTD – 449 – INTELLIGENT LIGHTING PAVILION
- WALDMANN LIGHTING CO. – 2025 – GLOBAL LIGHT + DESIGN PAVILION
- WAC LIGHTING – 2325 (2119/2319) – DESIGN PAVILION
- NERI NORTH AMERICA, INC. – 4119 – EXTERIOR & ROADWAY LIGHTING PAVILION
All LIGHTFAIR International 2017 events take place at the Pennsylvania Convention Center located at 1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
For LIGHTFAIR International 2017, the Pre-Conference program will take place from Sunday, May 7 – Monday, May 8, 2017 and the LFI Trade Show and Conference will run from Tuesday, May 9 – Thursday, May 11, 2017. For more information about LIGHTFAIR International, please visit LIGHTFAIR.COM.