Outdoor Inground Uplight 12v 24v Waterproof Ip65 Recessed Buried Ground Lamp Led Underground Light



Buried lights lamp body for die casting aluminum or stainless steel material, firm durable, waterproof, heat dissipation good performance; Cover for 304 # stainless steel materials, corrosion, anti-aging; The silicone seal, waterproof properties is good, high temperature resistant, anti-aging; High strength tempered glass, strong penetrability, light radiating surface width, bearing ability; All solid stainless steel screw; Protection grade up to IP67.Optional plastic embedded parts, convenient installation and maintenance.

1. LED underground lights small size,low power consumption,long life,durable.

2. Easy installation,elegant and unique,leakproof, waterproof can get to IP67

3. Quality waterproof connectior, sillcone seal, tempered glass.

4.8mm tempered glass and 304stainless steel cover, aluminum body.Compression capability can get to IK09.


1, high efficiency and energy saving under the condition of the same brightness, LED buried lights, 1000 hours only 1 KWH, ordinary incandescent 17 hours 1 KWH, ordinary energy-saving lamps one hundred hours spent 1 KWH.

2, long life LED energy-saving lamps use theoretical service life of up to tens of thousands of hours, the service life of the ordinary incandescent lamp is more than 1000 hours.

3, the light health no ultraviolet and infrared light, no radiation, no pollution. Ordinary incandescent light bulbs, energy-saving lamp tube and contains ultraviolet and infrared light.

4, green environmental protection does not contain harmful elements such as mercury and lead, thanks to recycling and utilization, and won’t produce electromagnetic interference.

5, protect eyesight driven by dc power supply, no stroboscopic, ordinary light is ac drives, is bound to produce stroboscopic adverse to the eyes for a long time.

6, high light efficiency heat is small, 90% of its electricity into visible light, only 20% of ordinary incandescent electric energy into visible light, the other 80% of electrical energy into heat for limited resources is a huge waste.

7 required voltage, current, high safety coefficient is small, less heat, no safe hidden trouble, can be used in the mines and other dangerous places.



Item No Inground lights
Power 1/3/6/9/12/15/18/24/36*1W
Input Voltage AC85-265V/DC24V 50/60Hz
LED Quantity 3/6/12/15/18/24 pcs
Size D65mm-1W
LED Lumen 85-90LM/W, 130-150LM/W
Power Factor >0.9
Color Rendering Index >80
Beam Angle 3°/8°/10°/15°/25°/30°/45°/60°/90°
Temperature of Working Condition -30-50°C
LED Lifetime >50000h
Control Mode ON-OFF/DMX512/Dimmable
Protection Grade IP66
Light Body & Lampshade Material Aluminim+glass
LED Driving Mode 350mA constant current
Warranty 2/3Years
Certification CE, RoHS






LED inground lights Widely used in squares,parks, eisure facilities and other outdoor lighting,park landscaping, lawn,square,garden, flower beds and pedestrian street decorative


Packaging & Shipping

1.standard paper packaging: inner boxes+ourter boxes+pallets;
2.Logo is available if there is a big quantity
3.Shipping mark is based on your request led underground light.